I took a lot of notes at the recent Web 2.0 conference and transcribed them from my own awful handwriting. I had great plans to write it up properly but work and buggy software conspired against me. So if you can stomach my disjointed and staccato note style you should browse over to Enterprise Ireland Web 2.0 : Conference Notes for my transcribed notes. All errors and omissions are mine and apologies to any of the speakers I misquoted.
Reminder of the speakers,
- Judy Gibbons, lately of Accel Partners, a tier 1 silicon valley VC, previously head of MSN at Microsoft.
- Marc Canter, CEO of BroadbandMechanics and founder of MacroMedia.
- Adam Green, founder of Andover.net.
- Jeff Clavier, founder and partner at Softtech Ventures.
- Daniel Waters, sector partner at 3i.
- Nasser Batley, VP at Dresdner Kleinwort Wassterstein in charge of M&A activity in the media and Internet markets.