Damien hits another home run for Startups in Ireland with his Tuesday Push idea. What I love about it was the speed of execution. Met Damien last week at the Darklight Festival, he mentioned the idea (which I whole heartedly endorsed), couple of emails over the weekend to confirm with other key figures that it was a runner. tThe very next Tuesday and we are up and running.
Damien is a exemplar of the “lets not overthink this one” model of working.
PutPlace has experienced a dramatic spike in traffic as a result and the link love is sure to stand us in good stead in the future. So in no particular order, a big shout out to,
- Damien Mulley : That PutPlace Feeling
- Conor Oâ€™Neill : PutPlace is backup for the rest of us
- James Corbett : When Push Comes to Shove
- David Kelly : PutPlace Beta and The Tuesday Push
- Robin Blandford : Push PutPlace. Push Ireland.
- Keith Bohanna : The Tuesday Push – PutPlace
- Pat Phelan : PutPlace gets the Tuesday Love
- Niall Larkin : Get your sh1t together with PutPlace
- Alan O’Rourke : PutPlace
- Derek Organ : PutPlace, Easy Online Backup
- Conor O’Neill (on Web 2 Ireland) : The Tuesday Push, Show Real Community Spirit
If I have missed anyone (these are the sites that Google Alerts reported for PutPlace) please drop me a line or post a comment and I’ll add you to the list.
2 thoughts on “PutPlace benefits from The Tuesday Push”
http://del.icio.us/conoro/putplace has all the ones I’ve found so far. We’ll do a similar aggregated post on Web2Ireland.org